I guess at some point the blogger is suppose to tell all of the bloggees about themselves, so here it goes. Max is my nickname my family and dear friends know my by (and no, I won't disclose my real name). I just turned 23 and finished my associate's degree in criminal justice. I had this long term goal of becoming a hot-shot detective at one of the surrounding police departments in my area, but now I'm not sure I want to even try given I not only have bad credit, but I'm now a Type I diabetic as of March 2012. I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my life as far as what I actually want to do with it, since becoming a diabetic hurts my chances even more of joining the Force in my area. But I will try nonetheless and keep my fingers crossed...
I'm also trying to write. I've been brainstorming ideas for a novel series that's been in the works going on two years now. I have loads of ideas, but that's like having loads of puzzle pieces and no idea how to fit them all together so that they become that random landmark you had no clue about until you bought the puzzle. A good friend of mine (bless her heart) talked me into actually turning my ideas into a novel(s) after I pretty much gave up on the idea (I've seen a movie that employs a lot of the mechanics I would have used). She was actually brought to tears when I discussed what I pieced together as a plot and she as well as quite a few people have high hopes for me and the project. Now if only I could fit these pieces together...
In addition to writing I love to read, play my Xbox, listen to music, and web surfing. That's all there is to me...for now. Stay tuned for more.
-M
PS- Please share and 1+ my blog. Plleeeaaassse? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment